Our Covid-19 FAQs
To ensure the safety of our clients and team members:
Here’s what we plan to do:
Here’s what we’re going to need your help with to ensure the safety of our clients and team members:
(No Walk-Ins, Guests or Waiting Area)
- All services will be by appointment only – Book Here
- No walk-Ins but we will have availability every 15-30 minutes, not to worry!
- Please arrive alone & you will be required to wait outside until we are ready for you
- All Clients and team members will be required to wear face coverings while inside our shops
- Please provide your own masks or masks will be available for purchase that will be donated towards COVID Relief Fund for Louisiana
- All team members will also be equipped with a face shield for an extra layer of protection
- All clients and team members will have their temperature check before entering the shop with our non-contact digital thermometer
- Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule their appointments at no charge
- If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
All clients and staff will be asked to wash their hands before/after each service
We will be following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the shop and between each appointment. Everything will be touch will be wiped down after each client. That includes tools, products, chairs, counters, etc
Sanitizer will also be available at each stations
We’re limiting the number of people in a shop at one time and have social distancing cues throughout for you to reference
We will only take 2-3 appointments at a given time depending on our store capacity at that time
We love hugs and handshakes however, we’ll be a no-contact one for the time being.
Limited Staff and Services*
- Initially, we will offer limited threading and waxing services
- Your service must be performed without removing the face covering
- Limited staff will be returning to work due to social distancing guidelines
* COVID service charge will be applied to all services to cover our enhanced policies and guidelines, including but not limited to, providing quality PPE equipment, rehire/training on stricter sanitization policies and we will be applying a new and safe threading technique.
Service and Client Forms
All clients will be required to fill out a health questionnaire prior to each appointment.
*This is to ensure you don’t have any symptoms associated with COVID-10 or known exposure. Please help us keep you and everyone safe by completing the questionnaire. If you have known symptoms or exposure, your appointment will be canceled, at no charge.